Enjoy your Labor Day weekend! - Mrs. McKenzie
1. Please email me the following information by Monday, so that I can ensure that I have the correct information to get your child home safely on day one:
- Your child's name and your name
- Your email address
- How your child will be getting home the first week of school (T, W, Th, F)
- A contact number for you in case their are any transportation issues
2. Please send your child with a healthy snack each day and a labeled reusable bottle of water. When possible please pack snack in a reusable container.
3. Please send your child with a 4x6 photo to be placed on their locker. Write your child's name on the back of the photo.
4. Please remove all supplies from the packaging BEFORE sending them to school with your child. Place the items in a ziplock bag. (Imagine me trying to help 27 -7 year olds open all of that packaging! LOL)
5. Please label the following items with your child's name - head phones, scissors, clipboard, copybook, water bottle, and $15 cash only - exact change in an envelope clearly marked with your child's name for additional high quality supplies.
*No other supplies need to be labeled. They will go into a shared bin. (See supply list below)
6. Make sure your child comes to school with 5 sharpened pencils in their ziplock bag (keep the rest of the supply at home). We will be providing sturdy supply bags with the money from your supply fee.
1 - box of crayons
1- lg box of tissues
1-clip board(clearly labeled with child’s name and packaging removed)
1- headphones (clearly labeled with child’s name and packaging removed)
3- pink erasers
1- pair of scissors (clearly labeled with child’s name and packaging removed)
1- refillable water bottle (leakproof with tight fitting lid, clearly labeled with child’s name)
1- 12 pack of Expo brand dry erase markers (low odor, fine tip, preferably black, packaging removed)
1- jumbo glue stick (packaging removed)
48- pencils ( to be kept at home) Students will be asked to bring 5 sharp pencils to school each day
***Please be sure to have access to a pencil sharpener AT HOME. Students will need to sharpen pencils AT HOME each night.
1- single or multi pack of 3x3 inch LINED sticky notes (packaging removed)
1- large bottle of hand sanitizer
3- containers of wet ones antibacterial wipes