STAR of the WEEK
- Starting in September, a student will be chosen at random (picking names out of a hat) to be our class Star of the Week.
- Students will be given a Star of the Week poster to fill out. The poster will be given mid week the week before it is due.
- Students can color it in, draw pictures, or glue on printed pictures.
- Students should return the completed poster on the Monday after he/she receives the poster.
- Students will be the STAR of the WEEK from Monday-Friday.
- Each student will then have the chance to present their poster and hang it up in the classroom!
- During their week, students will have special privileges in the classroom.
Star of the Week is a fun way for each student to have the opportunity to stand out in a special way! It also gets students comfortable with public speaking and taking a leadership role.